In the course of its dealings with you as a User, Promethean may obtain non-public personal information about you. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, social security, tax identification or similar number, bank account number, employment and financial information, transaction history and other personal information. Promethean may collect different types of information about you in a variety of ways, including:
- Information from your questionnaires, account forms and other information provided by you or otherwise in the course of establishing a User relationship with Promethean.
- Information about your transactions with Promethean, its affiliates or others, such as your account balances, investments, withdrawals and fees/commissions.
- Information provided by you electronically, in writing, in person, by telephone, or by any other means.
- Information received from financial institutions or service providers with whom you have authorized to provide such information.
- Information received from verification services and consumer reporting agencies, including the results of customary creditworthiness, credit history, or background checks.
- Other interactions with Promethean (for example, discussions or communications with our staff).
Promethean may use this information for marketing new products and services as well as internal administration and analysis. Promethean does not disclose any non-public personal information about Users to any non-affiliated parties, except as permitted by law. For example, Promethean may share nonpublic personal information in the following situations:
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, pursuant to judicial process or to respond to requests by regulatory or governmental authorities.
- To protect or defend against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), lawsuits, claims, or other liabilities.
- To service providers in connection with the administration and servicing of an account and the administration and operation of Promethean’s products and services, which may include custodians, brokers, attorneys, accountants, auditors, vendors, administrators or other professionals or service providers.
- In connection with Promethean’s services and products, including to service, process or complete Promethean-related transactions.
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of Promethean’s business.
- To assist Promethean in offering other Promethean affiliated products and services.
- Upon your consent to release such information, including authorization to disclose such information to persons acting in a fiduciary or representative capacity on your behalf.
Promethean restricts access to non-public personal information about you to those employees, agents or other parties who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. Promethean maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable U.S. law to guard your non-public personal information. Information relating to former Users is treated in the same manner as the information of current Users. Promethean will destroy, erase, or make unreadable your non-public personal information prior to disposal.
E. Kurt Kim
Promethean Capital Group LLC
1451 Brush Hill Road
Milton, MA 02186